Some of the businesses along Blair Boulevard have high walk-in traffic, said Shawn Winkler-Rios, executive director of eDev, a nonprofit, microenterprise development organization in Eugene.
What does MDO stand for?
MDO stands for Microenterprise Development Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDO
We have 71 other meanings of MDO in our Acronym Attic
- Market Development Organisation
- Mass Distribution Operation
- Mccauley Daye O'Connell Architects (Dublin, Ireland)
- Medical Defence Organisation (various locations)
- Medical Defense Officer
- Medical Doctor's Office
- Medium Density Overlay (engineered plywood)
- Membership Development Officer (various organizations)
- Mentally Disordered Offender
- Methodist Diaconal Order
- Military Deception Officer (US Air Force)
- Minimum Distribution Option (finance)
- Mission Driven Organization
- Monthly Debit Ordinary (insurance)
- Most Desired Outcome (negotiation goal)
- Mothers Day Out
- Motor Diesel Oil
- Multi-State Dependent Operation
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Multidisciplinary Optimization
Samples in periodicals archive:
HBK is also a nonprofit workforce and microenterprise development organization, fighting poverty by providing fair-wage paid training and individually tailored classes to foreign-born and minority women.
GMEN includes a network of microenterprise development organizations (MDOs) that provide direct services to microentrepreneurs for business start-up, business growth, and access to capital.
Byline: Ilene Aleshire The Register-Guard Business owners along Blair Boulevard in Eugene can compete for grants, loans and technical assistance designed to help them renovate their businesses and increase sales under a program announced Thursday by the city, in cooperation with Wells Fargo bank and two nonprofit agencies - eDev, a microenterprise development organization, and NEDCO, a community development corporation.
AT&T Now Accepting Proposals for its Micro Enterprise Technical Assistance Program SAN FRANCISCO, March 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AT&T* today announced it is now accepting proposals for $250,000 in funding to expand the capacity of Microenterprise Development Organizations (MDOs) that provide business assistance to Women of Color entrepreneurs in traditionally underserved communities in California.
org) is a private non-profit 501 (c)(3) microenterprise development organization based in San Antonio with 14 offices across Texas and Louisiana.
EDev has always been a real leader," said Valerie Plummer, executive director of The Oregon Microenterprise Network, a statewide network of microenterprise development organizations.
16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AT&T California today announced that it has awarded 10 California Microenterprise Development Organizations (MDOs) each with $25,000 in funding as part of the company's ongoing commitment to supplier diversity.