31, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Astronergy, a subsidiary of the Chint Group, was selected to provide its thin film amorphous microcrystalline silicon technology (a-Si/uc-Si) PV panels for a 1.
What does mcSi stand for?
mcSi stands for Microcrystalline Silicon
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of mcSi
We have 53 other meanings of mcSi in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Security Force Company
- Marine Corps Security Force Company Europe
- Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor (biochemistry)
- Macalester College Student Government (St Paul, Minnesota)
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences Group
- Meshed Composite Skin Graft
- Metal Cutting Specialist Group, Ltd.
- Midwest Center for Structural Genomics
- Mission Computer & Symbol and Map Generator
- Member of Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK)
- Mining Consulting Services, Inc.
- Motorola Cellular Services, Inc.
- Multi-Channel Communications Sciences Inc.
- Multi-Media Chunk Stream Identifier
- Multiple Capture Single Image
- Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act of 1999 (US)
- Monterey County Schools Insurance Group (California)
- Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Process (US DOT)
- Management Case Study Journal (International Graduate School of Business; University of South Australia; Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MHI Tandem is a next-generation thin-film PV module having a tandem layer structure consisting of a microcrystalline silicon layer on conventional amorphous silicon layer.
Chen stated that over 200 engineers have been employed in AUO's solar photovoltaic business unit, and dedicated to development of microcrystalline silicon films and CIGS (copper indium gallium selenide) compound material.
With this technology, two layers of amorphous and microcrystalline silicon are applied to the glass substrate.
NanoGram's LRD process has a distinct rate advantage with the capability to deposit amorphous and microcrystalline silicon significantly faster than conventional CVD processes.
The company is one of the first in the world, and the first Chinese company, to bring mass production of second-generation amorphous silicon / microcrystalline silicon tandem junction thin film technology (a-Si/uc-Si) to market.
In 2007, Sencera embarked on the development of proprietary thin film amorphous silicon and microcrystalline silicon solar cells.
Sencera will also accelerate the development of its second generation high-efficiency amorphous / microcrystalline silicon solar module.