Third, the authors used "full-flow" HPLC instead of nanoscale HPLC (approximately 250 nL/min) or microbore HPLC (approximately 1 [micro]L/min).
What does mbHPLC stand for?
mbHPLC stands for Microbore Hplc
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Modified Brain Heart Infusion
- Migratory Bird Harvest Information Program
- Metropolitan Boston Hockey League
- Milford Ball Hockey League (Milford Township, PA)
- Midwest Behavioral Health Network (New Avenues, Inc.; South Bend, IN)
- Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organization
- Multiple Burr-Hole Operation (moyamoya disease)
- Mountain Bike Hall of Fame (Crested Butte, Colorado)
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership
- Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership (est. 1983; Boston, MA)
- Maximal Basophil Histamine Release (immunology)
- Mexico Beach Harmon Realty, Inc (Mexico Beach, Florida)
- Mont-Blanc Historique Racing (France)
- Moscow Bureau of Human Rights (Moscow, Russia)
- McCormack Benson Health and Safety Ltd (UK)
- Member British Hydrographicological Society (UK)
- Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Jackson, MS)
- Monsignor Bonner High School (Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania)
- Montego Bay High School (Jamaica)
- Montgomery Blair High School (Silver Spring, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the area of analytical chemistry there is an article on the determination of the mutagenic fire retardant tris (1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate in various materials and two good articles on the coupling of microbore HPLC to a flame photometric detector and a thermionic detector.
The column pressure for the microbore HPLC column remained normal in the present study (400~500 samples).