These tools, and the changes they impart, can substantially improve the quality and delivery of service being provided for our patients," writes Duane Newton of the University of Michigan Medical School in one report on enhancing the function of clinical microbiology laboratories.
What does MICR stand for?
MICR stands for Microbiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MICR
We have 11 other meanings of MICR in our Acronym Attic
- Multipurpose Information Consumer Profile (healthcare)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement (US Communities)
- Microwaves and Photonics in Access Networks
- Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers, Inc.
- Maximum Internal Carotid Artery Plaque Thickness
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- Materiel Change Information Report
- Maximum Individual Cancer Risk (air quality management measure)
- Member of the Institute of Clinical Research (European professional academic institute)
- Minimally Interrupted Cardiac Resuscitation
- Management in Construction Researchers Association
- Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act of 1975
- Microfinance Innovation Center for Resources and Alternatives (Indonesia)
- Mississippi Interstate Cooperative Resource Association
- Microwave Radiometric Reconnaissance System
- Microwave Radiometry
- Microstructure Evolution Simulation Software (software package)
- Maryland Industrial and Commercial Redevelopment Fund
- Micro Industry Credit Rural Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Microbiology Testing Market: Facilities, Test Volumes, and Sales Forecasts by Country http://www.
00 Predicting the growth and behaviour of microorganisms in food more successfully has long been an aim in food microbiology research.
Abstract Timely topics in microbiology were used to engage students in a non-science majors microbiology course designed to introduce the principles of biology and the role of microorganisms in nature and human affairs, as well as to develop an understanding of the scientific process.
The University of Washington (UW), one of the nation's top medical research institutions and a leader in genetic and microbiology research, has integrated Spotfire DecisionSite for Functional GenomicsTM with its own "home-grown" gene array database and analysis system.
Below are the names of San Fernando Valley students who placed first, second and third in the competition, which featured 15 categories ranging from physics and astronomy to microbiology and environmental science.
Held May 21-25 in Los Angeles, California, the 100th general meeting of the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) featured workshops, colloquia and symposia, and exhibits centered on microbiology and the growing number of applications for its techniques and instrumentation.
LONDON -- The microbiology testing market is one of the most rapidly evolving segments of the IVD industry globally.