MPOB, First to Use AP Biotech's Microarray Technology Access Program Outside Of North America, the EU and Japan BANGI, Malaysia, Aug.
What does MTAP stand for?
MTAP stands for Microarray Technology Access Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTAP
We have 21 other meanings of MTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Trades Association of New Jersey (Manasquan, NJ)
- Medical Transportation Association of New Jersey (Brick, NJ)
- Massive Training Artificial Neural Network
- Massage Therapists Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax)
- Mathematics Teachers Association of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Motor Trades Association of the Northern Territory (Winnellie, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Music Therapy Association of Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Medicaid Transportation Assistance Program
- Medical Technology Assessment Program (independent assessments of medical devices)
- Methylthioadenosine Phosphorylase
- Military Training Assistance Program
- Montana Telecommunications Access Program
- Motor Test Access Panel (Selmon Company, Inc.; Stratford, CT)
- Multi-state Technical Assistance Program
- Middle Tennessee Advanced Practice Nurses
- Manufacturing Technical Assistance Production Program (US Air Force)
- Maahad Tahfiz Al Quran (religious secondary school; est. 1992; Kelantan, Malaysia)
- Migraine Therapy Assessment Questionnaire
- Motor Trades Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Music Teachers Association of Queensland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molecular Dynamics and Amersham Pharmacia Biotech announced that the Hoechst-ARIAD Genomics Center, a joint venture between ARIAD Pharmaceuticals and Hoechst Marion Roussel, is joining their Microarray Technology Access Program to "streamline" the Center's discovery process for novel therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis.
The kit resulted from combining Paradigm's extensive plant genome experience with Agilent's custom microarray Technology Access Program.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Amersham Pharmacia Biotech, the life science division of Nycomed Amersham plc (NYSE: NYE; London: NAM), announced that it has signed agreements with three major European research organizations for preferential access to the company's cutting-edge microarray technologies through the Microarray Technology Access Program (MTAP).
For testing and validation, early versions of these prefabricated microarrays will be made available to participants in the Microarray Technology Access Program (MTAP), which is jointly sponsored and administered by Molecular Dynamics and Amersham Pharmacia Biotech.
The MSP is a spinoff of the Microarray Technology Access Program (MTAP), a well-established consortium of more than 30 pharmaceutical, biotechnology and genomics companies and academic organizations that are successfully using Amersham Pharmacia Biotech's DNA microarray systems, the Generation III system, to accelerate their own gene expression research and development programs.
Through this standard and the related licenses, Molecular Dynamics can now aggressively expand our Microarray Technology Access Program that was launched in late 1996 and accelerate our efforts to provide leading-edge technology to a broad base of users of array technologies.
is the first major Japanese pharmaceutical company to gain preferential access to Amersham Pharmacia Biotech's global microarray technologies through the Microarray Technology Access Program (MTAP).