Summary: Taiwan's Micro-Star International, better known as MSI, in association with leading Dubai retailer Grand Stores, on Wednesday launched its newest line of gaming notebook computers, dubbed as its "most awesome" ever.
What does MSI stand for?
MSI stands for Micro-Star International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSI
We have 470 other meanings of MSI in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Scale Industries
- Medium-Scale Integration (digital/electrical engineering)
- Member of the Securities Institute
- Member Satisfaction Index (various organizations)
- Mental Sciences Institute (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston)
- Merit Salary Increment
- Message Signaled Interrupt (PCI)
- Messe Stuttgart International (Germany)
- Metapath Software International
- Micro Systems, Inc.
- Microbial Sciences Initiative (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Microprocessor Serial Interface
- Microsatellite Instability
- Microsoft Installer (file extension)
- Microstrategy Inc.
- Middle School Initiative (various locations)
- Military Science I (first-year ROTC cadet)
- Military Service Indicator
- Military Skills Instructor
- Military Standard Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>Chunghwa on Friday unveiled a new data plan and three netbooks for people in Taiwan to choose from, one each from Taiwan's big netbook makers, Acer, Asustek Computer and Micro-Star International (MSI).
Industry-leading CEVA-powered products on display at the show include: -- Micro-Star International (MSI) Wind series netbooks with CEVA DSP for mobile broadband -- LG's X120 netbook with CEVA DSP for mobile broadband -- Lenovo's X200 notebook with CEVA DSP for mobile broadband -- LG's Prada-II phone powered by the CEVA DSP core.
lt;p>Dozens of new motherboards built for the new Lynnfield microprocessors, the Core i5-750, Core i7-860 and Core i7-870, were on display at the Intel event in Taipei, launched by the leading makers, including Asustek Computer, Gigabyte Technology, Micro-Star International (MSI), Elitegroup Computer Systems and Foxconn Technology.
Sponsors include (MSI) Micro-Star International Corporation, Kingston Technology Company, Samsung Electronics, FSP Group and Logitech International LOS ANGELES, Nov.
A significant number of companies from the Asia-Pacific region will take part in GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2008, including Malata Mobile, Huntkey, Golden Field, and Somic from China; Micro-Star International, Posiflex, and Ritek from Taiwan; while the Korea Software Industry Association, and Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), are also heavily involved.
Atheros, Qualcomm, MIPS Technologies, Asustek Computer, Advantech, and Micro-Star International (MSI), among others.
Several other PC makers around the world have also confirmed they will take part in the voucher program, including Hewlett-Packard and Taiwan's Acer, Asustek Computer, Gigabyte Technology, Micro-Star International (MSI), and Shuttle.