Serologic typing of rickettsiae of the spotted fever group by micro-immunofluorescence.
What does MIF stand for?
MIF stands for Micro-Immunofluorescence (chlamydia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIF
We have 183 other meanings of MIF in our Acronym Attic
- Master Item File
- Mathematical Inventions Firm (India)
- Mathematics in Finance (international conference)
- Matsumae International Foundation (Japan)
- Medical Imaging Forum (Japan)
- Melanoma International Foundation (est. 2003)
- Membership Information Form
- Memory Initialization File
- Men in Field
- Method Inheritance Factor (software)
- Micrometeoroid Induced Failure (US NASA)
- Migration Impacts Forum (UK)
- Migration Inhibition Factor
- Milk in First (British)
- Milk Industry Foundation (International Dairy Foods Association)
- Miners' International Federation (Belgium)
- Misreported Information Factor (insurance)
- Missile In Flight
- Mission Index Flying (US Air Force)
- Mobile Instrumentation Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
amoebophila (ATCC PRA-7), Simkania negevensis (ATCC VR-1471), Parachlamydia acanthamoebae strain Seine, Waddlia chondrophila (ATCC 1470), Neochlamydia hartmannellae (ATCC 50802), Criblamydia sequanensis (CRIB 18), and Rhabdochlamydia crassificans (CRIB 01) antigens were tested by micro-immunofluorescence against mouse anti-KNic antibodies, whereas KNic antigen was tested with serum against all these different Chlamydia-like organisms (9).