As part of our ongoing work we are going to compare SMOPSO with other more competitive MOGAs as NSGA-II ,  and the Micro-Genetic Algorithm .
What does MGA stand for?
MGA stands for Micro-Genetic Algorithm
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGA
We have 173 other meanings of MGA in our Acronym Attic
- Member and Geographic Activities (IEEE)
- Message Guidance Area
- Messy Genetic Algorithm (heredity)
- Metal Gear Acid (gaming)
- Meteorological and Geophysical Agency (Indonesia)
- Michigan Gamers Association (University of Michigan)
- Michigan Gazehound Association
- Michigan Guaranty Agency (Michigan Higher Education Assistance Authority)
- Micro Games of America
- Micro Gas Analyzer
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage (anti-piracy system)
- Middle Gimbal Angle (astronomy)
- Midwestern Governors Association (Washington, DC)
- Monochrome Graphics Adapter
- Monterey Green Action
- Morris Garage Type A (English sports car )
- Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm (computer science)
- Multiple Gas Analyzer
- Multiple Group Analysis
- Mutuelle Générale d'Assurances (French: General Mutual Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grid Computing techniques can be used in the motor industry, reducing the optimization process time for improvement of diesel engine emission performance using, for instance, micro-genetic algorithms for engine chamber geometry optimization and Kiva3 code to calculate chamber geometry fitness.