In: MicroCAD 2009: Section M: Production Engineering and Manufacturing Systems.
What does MUGONS stand for?
MUGONS stands for MicroCAD (Computer-Aided Design) Users Group of Nova Scotia (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mülheimer Gartenschau (Fair, Germany)
- Marshall University Graduate College (South Charleston, WV)
- Mitsubishi UFJ (United Financial of Japan) Global Custody
- Monetization of User Generated Content
- MUMPS User Group Deutschland (Germany)
- Microsoft User Group Hyderabad (India)
- Microsoft User Group Indonesia
- Mini Unattended Ground Imager (remote operated imaging sensor)
- Macromedia User Group Minas Gerais (Minas Gerais, Brazil)
- MAPICS (Manufacturing, Accounting, Production Information Control System) User Group of Northern Illinois
- Macintosh User Group of Orlando (Orlando, FL)
- Macintosh Users Group of Regina Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Macintosh User Group Romania
- marketing under the guise of research
- Miniature Underwater GPS Receiver
- Mac Users Group Singapore
- Macintosh Users Group of Stowe (Stowe, VT)
- McGill Undergraduate Geography Society (Canada)
- Miami University Geological Society (Florida)
- MicroStation Users Group of Seattle (Axiom software; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsors of this year's event included Ibstock Brick Ltd, MicroCAD, Ignite, English Heritage and West Lakes Renaissance.
Optimization of distribution-collection routes consist of round routes, Proceedings of microCAD 2006, Lehoczky, L.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Equipment Corporation (NYSE: DEC) today announced that it has signed a multimillion dollar agreement with microCAD Solutions, Inc.
2] Laser Procesing; Proceedings of International Scientific Conference MicroCAD 2005, University of Miskolc pag 19-24, ISBN 962-661-658-2.
The Celebris XL personal workstation is ideally suited for the technical application users we target," said Nader Khoshniyati, Chief Executive Officer, microCAD Technologies, Inc.
Analyses of technological equipment structural elements for remanufacturing using the finite element method, MicroCAD 2008 International Scientific Conference.
June 16 /PRNewswire/ -- microCAD Technologies, Inc.