ABOUT MICROCENTER MicroCenter (a subsidiary of Micro Electronics, Inc.
What does MEI stand for?
MEI stands for Micro Electronics, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEI
We have 220 other meanings of MEI in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Exposed Individual
- Measured Equation of Invariance
- Measuring Eco-Innovation (Netherlands)
- Medical Examiner Investigator
- Medicare Economic Index
- Medium Energy Ion
- Meeting Etichette Indipendenti (Italian: Meeting of Independent Labels)
- Mennonite Educational Institute (Canada)
- Meridian, MS, USA - Key Field (Airport Code)
- Message Exchange Interface
- Middle East Institute
- Middle East International
- Miller Electric Incorporated
- Minerals Engineering International (UK)
- Ministry of Electronic Industry (various nations)
- Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure (Ontario, Canada)
- Ministry of European Integration (various locations)
- Missile ECM Improvement
- Molecular Electronic Transducer
- Monthly Economic Indicators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Redemtech is a wholly owned subsidiary of Micro Electronics, Inc.
Micro Center is a registered trademark owned by Micro Electronics, Inc.
Founded in 1979, Micro Center is a privately held subsidiary of Micro Electronics, Inc.
About MicroCenter MicroCenter is one of six Micro Electronics, Inc.
Nasdaq: EGRP) today announced an innovative joint promotion with Micro Electronics, Inc.
Mershad, president and CEO of Micro Electronics, Inc.
and Micro Center, a subsidiary of Micro Electronics, Inc.