The directory is a marriage of MichBio's previous Michigan Life Science Directory and the Resource Locator, created by the Michigan Universities Commercialization Initiative (MUCI) to provide better access to commercialized resources for life science companies.
What does MUCI stand for?
MUCI stands for Michigan Universities Commercialization Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MUCI in our Acronym Attic
- Minority University and College Education and Research Partnership Initiative (NASA)
- Muon Catalysed Fusion
- Most Urgent Cell First Algorithm
- Maryland Urban and Community Forest Committee (Maryland Association of Forest Conservancy District Boards)
- Michigan Urban and Community Forestry Council (volunteer organization)
- Macquarie University Caving Group (Australia)
- Many Using and Creating Hypertext (collaborative hypertext system)
- Marie Unna Congenital Hypotrichosis (hair disease)
- Michigan Universities Coalition on Health (Flint, MI)
- Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences
- Midwest Universities Consortium for International Activities, Inc
- Macquarie University Centre for International Communication (Australia)
- Maynooth University Canoe & Kayak (Maynooth, County Kildare, Ireland)
- Militär Utryckning Civila Kläder (Swedish)
- Multi User Character Kingdom (gaming)
- Multi User Chat Kingdom (gaming)
- Mount Union College Library (Alliance, OH)
- Managing Uncertainty in Complex Models
- Master Chief Musician (Naval Rating)
- Modified Unbiased Converted Measurement
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most recent products of the initiative, Michigan Universities Commercialization Initiative (MUCI) was designed to funnel up to $1 billion in economic development funds over 20 years to expand the life sciences industry.