The Council is an outgrowth of legislation passed in 1989 establishing the Michigan Underground Storage Tank Financial Assurance Act, or MUSTFA, which collected a seven-eighths cent fee on each gallon of petroleum products sold in the state.
What does MUSTFA stand for?
MUSTFA stands for Michigan Underground Storage Tank Financial Assurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Militära Underrättelse- och Säkerhetstjänsten (Swedish Military Intelligence and Security Agency)
- Militära Underrättelsetjänsten (Swedish Military Intelligence Agency)
- Miraleste Unified Seven through Twelve (Plan)
- MISR University for Science and Technology (Egypt)
- Mongolian University for Science and Technology
- Motivating Undergraduates in Science and Technology (US NASA)
- Multi-Sector Skills Training Programme (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Multi-Use Sport Trailer (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Multi-Unit Space Transport and Recovery Device
- Multi-User System for Training Emergency Response
- Michigan Underground Storage Tank Rules
- Multifunctional Structural Aperture
- Multi-Sensor Target Recognition System
- Interactive Music Tuition
- Melbourne University Student Union (Australia)
- Middlesex University Students' Union (UK)
- Monash University Student Union (Caulfield, Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne University Student Union Incorporated
- Melbourne University Student Union Limited (Australia)
- Multiple Use Sustained Yield Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Michigan Underground Storage Tank Financial Assurance Authority's $225 million maximum par amount Commercial Paper Notes, Series I are rated 'F-1+' by Fitch.
NEW YORK, July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Michigan Underground Storage Tank Financial Assurance Authority's (MI) $206.