The Michigan Municipal League, Michigan Townships Association, Michigan Association of Counties, Michigan Home Builders Association and Associated Building Contractors all support the legislation, which was introduced by a bipartisan, geographically diverse group of legislators.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Michigan Townships Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Mendocino Transit Authority (California)
- Mercato Telematico Azionario (Italian: Online Stock Market)
- Message Traffic Analysis
- Message Transfer Agent
- Message Transport Address (Sprint)
- Metallic Test Access (Nortel)
- Metropolitan Trading Area
- Metropolitan Transit Area
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (Boston, now MBTA)
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (New York, NY, USA)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (certification)
- Microwave Transition Analyzer
- Mid-Term Adjustment (insurance policy change)
- Mid-Term Appraisal
- Midwest Telecommunications Association
- Militärisch-Technisches Abkommen (German: Treaty on Military Technologies)
- Military Testing Association
- Military Training Agreement (US DoD)
- Military Training Area
- Military Transport Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
The measures failed twice at first -- the Michigan Municipal League and the Michigan Townships Association fought to keep state mandate out of local zoning matters.
For example, statistics from the Michigan Townships Association (MTA) show that just over 500 of Michigan's 1,242 townships operate their own fire departments.
The Michigan Townships Association announced today its support for Governor Granholm's plan to deal with personal property within her new business tax proposal.
According to the Michigan Townships Association (MTA), the bill also creates a system that favors the wealthiest consumers by allowing cherry-picking and red-lining of low-value residents.
The Michigan Townships Association Political Action Committee (MTA-PAC) announced its endorsements of candidates for the state Senate and House of Representatives in the August 8 primary.
The Michigan Townships Association (MTA) vowed today to fight the statutory education funding ballot proposal certified by the State Board of Canvassers this week.
The Michigan Townships Association (MTA), in conjunction with the Michigan Association of Counties, Michigan Broadband Development Authority, Michigan Municipal League, State of Michigan Department of Information Technology and Upper Great Lakes Educational Technologies, Inc.