Multiple regression analyses and a logistic regression procedure indicated significant predictive value for certain subtests of the Culture Fair Intelligence Test (CFIT) and the Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency (MTELP) to GPA.
What does MTELP stand for?
MTELP stands for Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MTELP in our Acronym Attic
- Milwaukee Tennis Education Foundation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Multilateral Transaction Execution Facility
- Murine Thyrotroph Embryonic Factor (biochemistry)
- Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group
- Machine Tools and Electrical Industries (Myanmar; est. 1964)
- Manning Table and Equipment List
- Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure
- Maximum Tolerable Exposure Level
- Multimedia Technologies for E-Learning
- Mathematics Test for English Language Learners (Minnesota)
- Mobile Transporter Element Manager
- Multi-Transient Electromagnetics
- Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
- Majlis Tindakan Ekonomi Negara
- Mobile Tactical Edge Network (pTerex, LLC product)
- Ministry of Tourism, Environment and Natural Resources (Zambia)
- methyl triethoxysilane
- MAF (Master Address File)/TIGER (Topologically Integrated Geographic Encoding and Referencing) Enhancements Program (US Census Bureau)
- Master Test and Evaluation Plan
- Medical Technologies Evaluation Program (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their proficiency was measured through the Grammar and Vocabulary part of the Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency and they were found to range between upper intermediate and low advanced level of knowledge of English B.