What does MITTLR stand for?
MITTLR stands for Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review (academic journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- MNSCU (Minnesota State Colleges and Universities) Instructional Technology Support Services
- Mitsui & Co. (various locations)
- Maritime Integrated Tailored Training (USN)
- Metal/Insulator Tunnel Transistor
- Microcomputer Intelligence for Technical Training
- Military Transition Team (US DoD)
- Ministry of International Trade and Technology (Japan)
- Mobile Implementation Training Team (US FEMA)
- Mobile Integrated Tactical Terminal (Army)
- Michigan Training & Technical Assistance Collaborative
- Michelin India Tamilnadu Tyres Pvt. Ltd.
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Maharashtra, India)
- Malta Information Technology and Training Services Ltd
- Market Index Target Term Securities
- Melbourne Institute Tax and Transfer Simulator (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Mobile Igor Tracking Telescope System
- Multistage Isoproterenol Tilt Table Test
- Tom Mooney Institute for Teacher and Union Leadership
- Maritime Independent Television (Canada)
- Microsoft Interactive Television