Macomb Community College hosts the main location at the Michigan Technical Education Center (MTEC) building located within minutes of TACOM LCMC.
What does M-TEC stand for?
M-TEC stands for Michigan Technical Education Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of M-TEC
We have 33 other meanings of M-TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Level Expansion Sparse-Matrix Canonical Grid
- Modified Soft-Output Viterbi Algorithm
- Modular Specification System
- Modular Specifications
- Mobile Service Switching Point
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot's Night Vision Sensor
- Transmission Control Protocol for Mobile Cellular Networks
- Modulated-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimetry (chemsitry)
- Malesela Taihan Electric Cable (Pty) Limited (South African South Korean joint venture)
- Multicast Tunnel Endpoint Identifier
- Mainframe Telephone Line Conditioner
- Maternal to Fetal
- Model-based Testing and Object-Oriented Systems (Workshop)
- magnetic transmission X-ray microscopy
- Multiple Unicasting
- Micro Universal Disk Format
- Mishel Uncertainty in Illness Scale
- Modified from the University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college's Michigan Technical Education Center, which focuses primarily on customized training services for Upper Peninsula employers, will conduct the research, according to James Bennie, Bay de Noc's vice president for business and workforce development.
Additional sites include the Michigan Technical Education Center (M-TEC) in Greenville, the Panhandle Area Center in Howard City and the Ionia Educational Center.
Kirtland Community College annually serves about 3,200 students, who are able to choose from more than 80 certificate and two-year degree programs at the college's three locations - the main campus near Roscommon, the Michigan Technical Education Center (M-TEC) in Gaylord and in West Branch - with Kirtland's service area including all or parts of Crawford, Oscoda, Ogemaw, Roscommon, Otsego, Kalkaska, Missaukee, Gladwin and Alcona counties, and the surrounding areas.
A new Michigan Technical Education Center, the Harry Gast Building named for state Sen.
The first of three seminars will be held in cooperation with the Michigan Technical Education Center (M-TEC) beginning July 29 in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Location: Michigan Technical Education Center, Kalamazoo Valley Community College, 7107 Elm Valley Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49003 Admission: Free with pre-registration (required) on http://www.
It is home to some of Livingston County's leading firms including, Anheuser-Busch, Illbruck Automotive, Tomra North America, Gilreath Manufacturing and the recently completed Livingston Regional Michigan Technical Education Center (M-TEC).