Abstract: Young adult sexual relationships were examined using a multifaceted, person-centered approach with data from Wave 7 (aged 20 21: N- 126) of the Michigan Study of Adolescent Life Transitions.
What does MSALT stand for?
MSALT stands for Michigan Study of Adolescent Life Transitions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSALT
We have 1 other meaning of MSALT in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Society American Institute of Architects
- Maruti Suzuki Automobiles India, Ltd.
- Master of Science in Accounting Information Systems (degree)
- Motion to Set Aside Judgment (law)
- Muslim Students' Association of Japan
- MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) Sensors and Actuators Lab (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; University of Maryland)
- Minimum Standards for Academic Levels (Australia)
- Modern South Arabian Languages
- Minnesota State Association of Letter Carriers (National Association of Letter Carriers)
- Mean Sea Level Altitude
- Ministry of Social Affairs, Labor and Veterans Affairs (Cambodia)
- Major System Acquisition Manual
- Medium Scale Anisotropy Measurement
- MetaFrame Secure Access Manager (Citrix)
- Microcomputer Spectrum Analysis Models
- Micromodule-Size Security Access Module (Verifone)
- Morgan Stanley Asset Management (various locations)
- Multi-Sequential Access Method
- Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (India)
- Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis of data collected over 17 years as part of the Michigan Study of Adolescent Life Transitions found that how much girls believe in the ultimate utility of math, and how much they value working with and for people, are more important in making decisions about math-based majors and careers.