Bayer Excellence in Communication Award Pilot Schools Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine About Bayer HealthCare The Bayer Group is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials.
What does MSUCVM stand for?
MSUCVM stands for Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Microstrip Substrate
- Mobile Subscriber
- Montana State University-Billings
- Make Something Unreal Contest
- Meiotic Silencing of Unsynapsed Chromatin (cell biology)
- Michigan State University Collection
- Morgan State University Choir (Morgan State University; Baltimore, MD)
- Moscow State University of Culture and Arts (Moscow, Russia)
- Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (founded in 1921)
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease (medicine)
- Master of Science in Urban Design (degree; various locations)
- Meiotic Silencing by Unpaired DNA (genetics)
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 2
- Michigan State University - Detroit College of Law
- Michigan State University DCL (Detroit College of Law) Journal of International Law
- Moscow State University of Design and Technology
- Michigan State University Extension
- Mongolian State University of Education (Mongolia)
- Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
King, Dean, Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, G100 Vet Med Center, East Lansing, Michigan, USA 48824-1314; fax: 517-432-1037; email: kinglonn@cvm.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 1, 2004 Michigan State to Provide Clinical Experience as Part of Ross Students' Final Three Semesters of Veterinary Education Ross University, one of the world's largest providers of medical and veterinary education, announced that Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine will begin offering clinical training to Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine students as part of their final three semesters of veterinary education.