Mansour also currently serves as the interim chair, Department of Surgery West, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
What does MSUCHM stand for?
MSUCHM stands for Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (India; also seen as MSU)
- Microstrip Substrate
- Mobile Subscriber
- Montana State University-Billings
- Make Something Unreal Contest
- Meiotic Silencing of Unsynapsed Chromatin (cell biology)
- Michigan State University Collection
- Morgan State University Choir (Morgan State University; Baltimore, MD)
- Moscow State University of Culture and Arts (Moscow, Russia)
- Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (founded in 1921)
- Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease (medicine)
- Master of Science in Urban Design (degree; various locations)
- Meiotic Silencing by Unpaired DNA (genetics)
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 2
- Michigan State University - Detroit College of Law
- Michigan State University DCL (Detroit College of Law) Journal of International Law
- Moscow State University of Design and Technology
- Michigan State University Extension
- Mongolian State University of Education (Mongolia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
an associate professor at Michigan State University, and a graduate of the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and the Brown University Family Practice Residency.
His background also includes faculty and administrative appointments at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia of Virginia Commonwealth University.
Nicholas Perricone is a board certified clinical and research dermatologist and an adjunct professor at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Bottles is president and CEO of the Grand Rapids Medical Education & Research Center for Health Professionals, professor of health professions and vice provost for health at Grand Valley State University, and professor and assistant dean, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
About Michigan State University College of Human Medicine: Founded in 1964, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine was among the first community-based medical schools, with a curriculum that emphasized a patient-centered philosophy.
This study is particularly important because it is the first of its kind to compare specific IgE results of different technologies to known results," said Robert Reinhardt, MD, professor of family medicine for Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and U.
After earning her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Freeman completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, Minn.