National experts in Modern design will converge on Cranbrook, June 13-16, 2013, for Michigan Modern (TM): Design that Shaped America , a symposium hosted by the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO), Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA).
What does MSHDA stand for?
MSHDA stands for Michigan State Housing Development Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mountain States Health Corporation
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Missouri Society of Health Care Attorneys
- Mountain States Highland Cattle Association
- Maternal Serum Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin
- Master of Science in Health Care Management (Harvard School of Public Health; New Haven, CT)
- Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan (University of California, Berkeley)
- Michigan Society for Healthcare Central Service Professionals (est. 1977)
- Michigan State Highway Department (now Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Midland Street Historic District (Bay City, Michigan)
- Master of Science in Health Education
- Mid-States Horticultural Expo
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Model Stock Horse Exhibitors Association
- Maronite Sisters of the Holy Family (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Motorsports Hall of Fame of America and Museum (Novi, MI)
- Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design
- Magnetic Second Harmonic Generation (applied physics research)
- Man Sang Holdings, Inc.
- Management Services for Healthcare, Inc. (Hamilton, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detroit's Coalition on Temporary Shelter (COTS) (d) received a $1 million grant from the Michigan State Housing Development Authority for the new HomeGain project.
Rick Snyder today announced two communities have been selected by the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) to take part in the Selected Level Michigan Main Street program.
28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) is hoping its ongoing efforts to revitalize cities will be a catalyst for a new program that aims to create a renaissance in neighborhoods.
9,875,000 Michigan State Housing Development Authority, limited obligation revenue bonds (Mercy Bellbrook Project) series 1993 (MBIA insured)/a.
22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Veteran journalist and communications specialist Katie Bach has joined the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) as media affairs manager.
Working in partnership with Governor John Engler and the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA), Fannie Mae's investment helped 692 families become homeowners for the first time with low down-payment, low interest loans that included down payment assistance from the state of Michigan and City of Detroit.
17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) Executive Director Scott Woosley said he heard some welcome news during Gov.