This meeting is presented in partnership with the Illinois Medical Oncology Society, Indiana Medical Oncology Society, Iowa Oncology Society, Michigan Society of Hematology and Oncology, and the Missouri Cancer Coalition.
What does MSHO stand for?
MSHO stands for Michigan Society of Hematology and Oncology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSHO
- Maryland Scholastic Hockey League
- Metro Skaters Hockey League (women's ice hockey league; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Middle School Hockey League
- Minimal Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Muzeum Starozytnego Hutnictwa Mazowieckiego (Polish: Masovian Museum of Ancient Metallurgy)
- Michigan Statewide Homeless Management Information System
- Management System for Heterogeneous Networks
- Maryland Statewide Health Network
- Mine Safety and Health News
- Mount Saint Helens National Volcanic Monument (Washington state, USA)
- Minnesota Senior Health Options (Minnesota Department of Human Services)
- Maine Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Maintenance & Service History Program
- Maryland Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Massachusetts Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Metroplex Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Minnesota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Mississippi Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Missouri State Highway Patrol (Jefferson City, MO)
- Multiskilled Health Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Oncology Alliance (NOA), a national, best-in-class, specialty GPO wholly owned by Broadlane, has been selected by Oncology Physician Resource (OPR), a physician-owned professional limited liability corporation which evolved from the Michigan Society of Hematology and Oncology group purchasing organization, to jointly provide GPO services to current members of MSHO-GPO.