Physician groups also will measure and report their group's performance in providing care based on measurement methods available through the Michigan Quality Improvement Consortium and/or Health Plan and Employer Data and Information Set (HEDIS).
What does MQIC stand for?
MQIC stands for Michigan Quality Improvement Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MQIC
We have 1 other meaning of MQIC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Quality Hearing Panel (Office of Administrative Hearings; California Department of General Services)
- Manufacturing Quality Instruction
- Marital Quality Index
- Message Queue Interface
- Minhaj-ul Quran International (internatrional, Islamic organisation)
- Mountain Quest Institute (West Virginia)
- MQseries Integrator
- Quincy, Massachusetts
- Message Queueing Integrator Broker
- Market Quality and Investigation Centre (Axiom Manufacturing Services, Ltd.)
- Maryland Quality Indicator Project (hospital quality evaluation)
- Milk Quality Improvement Program (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Medicare Quality Indicator System (est.1993)
- Message Queue Information Service
- Message Queue Information Store
- Medical Quality Improvement Team (US FEMA)
- Maison du Quartier de la Jonction (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Mantle Quest Japan (est. 2008)
- Measurement Quality Jumper
- Malaysian Quality of Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
Billi is active on statewide committees involved in physician practice and quality improvement, including the Michigan State Medical Society's Medical Economics Committee, the Southeast Michigan Quality Forum and the Michigan Quality Improvement Consortium (MQIC).
EVENT: Michigan Quality Improvement Consortium Guidelines for Diabetes