April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Two former top officials of the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association (MPMA), based in Lansing, have filed a lawsuit alleging that the association and seven of its 12 board members conspired to violate the Michigan Public Health Code and Whistleblowers' Protection Act.
What does MPHC stand for?
MPHC stands for Michigan Public Health Code
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPHC
We have 22 other meanings of MPHC in our Acronym Attic
- Madhya Pradesh Housing Board (India)
- Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Multi-Purpose Household Budget Survey (Nepal Rastra Bank)
- Maintenance and Preventive Home Care
- Make Poverty History Campaign (UK)
- Mallow Primary Healthcare Centre (Ireland)
- Master of Primary Health Care (degree)
- Media Player Home Cinema (Microsoft Windows audio/video)
- Metroid Prime Hunters Claw (gaming)
- Michigan Pioneer and Historical Collections
- Mini Primary Health Centre (India)
- Mississippi Primary Health Care Association
- Matteus Primary Health Care Centre (Sweden)
- Madison Public Health Department (Madison, WI)
- Multiple Pituitary Hormone Defect (endocrinology)
- Multitropic Pituitary Hormone Deficiency
- Make Poverty History-Emirates (United Arab Emirates)
- Management of Public Health Emergencies (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Master Plan for Higher Education
- Master's in Public Health Education (academic degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has filed suit on behalf of two former top officials of the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association (MPMA), based in Lansing, alleging that the association and seven of its 12 board members conspired to violate the Michigan Public Health Code and Whistleblowers' Protection Act.
The many undertakings to which Metron has agreed include: -- Metron must fully comply with all of the requirements of state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Medicaid False Claims Act and the Michigan Public Health Code.