April 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Capping off Michigan Paralyzed Veterans Awareness Week, Wavecrest Laboratories donated four powered wheelchairs to the Novi-based Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America (MPVA).
What does MPVA stand for?
MPVA stands for Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPVA
We have 2 other meanings of MPVA in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Parvovirus
- Movement for Principals and Values (Guatemala)
- Multi-Peptide Vaccine
- Multi-Port Ventilator
- Multi-Purpose Vehicle
- Multipurpose Passenger Vehicles
- Music Photo Video
- Muslims for Progressive Values (Los Angeles, CA)
- Religious Teachers Venerini (religious order)
- Maintain a Position VFR and Advise
- Midwest Professional Volleyball Association (Muskegon, MI)
- Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs (South Korea)
- Mornington Peninsula Vignerons Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Madhya Pradesh Vikas Congress (India)
- Mathematical Program with Vanishing Constraints
- Model-Point of View-Controller
- Multi Purpose Vending Cart
- Multimedia Park Venture Capital (est. 2002; Shanghai, China)
- Minsitria e Pushtetit Vendor dhe Decentralizimit (Albanian: Ministry of Local Government and Decentralization)
- Mean Peak Vertical Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America will celebrate the accomplishments of Michigan's veterans and honor the men and women serving in Operation Enduring Freedom at its first "Salute to Veterans" fundraising gala at 6 p.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday travel season, Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America (MPVA) has launched a new interactive Web site for drivers with disabilities, http://www.