gov/careers , the site features online access to the Michigan Occupational Information System (MOIS), with its more than 400 complete MOISscripts, each providing comprehensive information on an occupation including education requirements, employment outlook, duties, wages, and links to other relevant resources.
What does MOIS stand for?
MOIS stands for Michigan Occupational Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOIS
We have 8 other meanings of MOIS in our Acronym Attic
- Modem Over Internet Protocol (telecommunications)
- MPEG Over Internet Protocol
- Multimedia over IP
- Magstripe Only Insert Reader (ID Tech)
- Mission Operations Integration Room (US NASA)
- Modern Irish (linguistics)
- Monthly Oversight and Inspection Report
- Movimiento Obrero Independiente y Revolucionario (Spanish: Revolutionary and Independent Workers' Movement)
- Model Of International Relations in Agriculture
- Manufacturing and Operations Information System (Rhea System)
- Ministry of Intelligence and Security (Iran)
- Ministry of Internal Security (Malaysia)
- Mission Operations Integration Specialist (NASA)
- Mission Operations Interface Specification
- Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District (Big Rapids, MI)
- Molecular Integration and Sampling Software (biochemistry)
- Management of Organic Inputs in Soils of the Tropics (est. 1994; Cornell University)
- Ministry of the Interior, Statistics Department (Taiwan, ROC)
- Ministry of Industry and Trade (various countries)
- Ministry of Information Technology (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michigan Jobs Commission (Lansing) - CD with dancing baby poster, new Jobs Commission CDROM, Michigan Talent Bank -- Michigan Occupational Information System (Lansing) - multimedia CD which uses graphics and sound to provide an interactive look at 31 occupations vital to manufacturing.
MVU is the parent organization of the Michigan Virtual High School and operates the Michigan Occupational Information System.