Ken Nobis, president of the Michigan Milk Producers Association, says he wasn't surprised by the new statistics.
What does MMPA stand for?
MMPA stands for Michigan Milk Producers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMPA
We have 40 other meanings of MMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 3
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7
- Magnetic Material Producers Association
- Marine Mammal Protection Act
- Massachusetts Maple Producers Association (Ashfield, MA)
- Massachusetts Municipal Personnel Association
- Master Military Pay Account
- Master of Management & Professional Accounting
- Maxilla to Mandibular Planes Angle (Cephalometrics)
- Methyl Mercaptopropionate (microbiology)
- Microbial and Molecular Pathogenesis (Texas)
- Middletown Managers & Professionals Association (Middletown, CT)
- Minnesota Magazine and Publications Association
- Multicultural Motion Picture Association
- Merchant Marine Personnel Advisory Committee
- Mid-Maryland Performing Arts Center (Frederick, MD)
- Mississippi Medical Political Action Committee (advocacy)
- Multiperspective Multidimensional Pain Assessment Protocol
- Manpower Management Planning Board
- Mass Market Paperback
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last March, the Michigan Milk Producers Association met to discuss the states burgeoning wild hog population.
John Dilland, general manager, Michigan Milk Producers Association Larry Ferguson, president and chief executive officer, Schreiber Foods, Inc.
The program was conceived and designed with agricultural experts from Michigan State University and has been praised by the Michigan Farm Bureau, the Michigan Milk Producers Association and numerous individual farm customers.
Before relating my perspective on cooperative management, let me provide a brief description of the Michigan Milk Producers Association (MMPA) and how I became involved in co-op management.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For three-and-a-half decades, Michigan Milk Producers Association (MMPA) has benefited from the steadfast and dedicated leadership of John Dilland.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Clay Galarneau has been selected as the new general manager of Michigan Milk Producers Association (MMPA), succeeding John Dilland.
dairy farmer Ken Nobis has been elected president of Michigan Milk Producers Association.