Steve Hamp, Michigan Educational Excellence Foundation * Paul Hillegonds, DTE Energy Company * Michele Hodges, Troy Chamber of Commerce * Gilda Jacobs, Michigan League for Human Services * Mike Jandernoa, Bridge Street Capital * Sue Jandernoa * Mark Jannott, GreenLeaf Trust * Ron Kitchens, Southwest Michigan First * Marie Klopf, iSupplyCon * Joe Kostrzewa, Federated Oil & Gas Properties, Inc.
What does MILHS stand for?
MILHS stands for Michigan League for Human Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Midnight Institution of Lazy Frisbee (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Milk is Liquid Funk (band)
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (comedy club; Walt Disney World)
- Moro Islamic Liberation Front (Muslim group; Philippines)
- Mother I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Major Internet League of Fantasy Hockey
- Manchester Irish Language Group (UK)
- Milli Gemi Projesi (National Ship Project, Turkey)
- Military Group
- Ministry of Local Government and Regional Administration (Tanzania)
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute (Carlson School of Management; University of Minnesota)
- Meeting Industry Ladies Invitational (California)
- Metronet Information Literacy Initiative (St. Paul, MN)
- Moderately Indebted Low Income Country
- Military Identification
- Mini Infrared Laser Identification Observation Set
- Millimeter (Wave) Radar
- Millimeter Wave Radar Fuze
- Military Integrated Logistics Information System
- Made in Lovely Kin (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michigan League for Human Services Poverty among children has worsened dramatically in Michigan since 2000, according to a new report.
Board members heard from Sharon Parks, director of the Michigan League for Human Services Budget and Tax Project of Michigan, talk about the changes in the welfare state and what it means for poor women and their children.
He has served as a board member of the Michigan Federation of Private Child and Family Agencies, and a member of the Michigan Alliance of Children's Agencies, National Association of Social Workers, Child Abuse and Neglect Council, Oxford Addison Youth Assistance, Michigan League for Human Services and the Oakland County Inter-Agency Council.
She also is or has been involved in various consulting, leadership and advisory capacities with a number of other organizations, including the Detroit City Council, the Public Administration Advisory Board at Oakland University, the Community Affairs Forum of the Greater Detroit Interfaith Round Table, the Michigan League for Human Services, the International Master Gardener Conference, the Master Gardener Association of Wayne County and United Way Community Services.
The RRC is a consortium of four organizations -- the American Association of Retired Persons, Area Agencies on Aging Association of Michigan, Michigan League for Human Services and Michigan Citizens Lobby -- which represents the interests of residential ratepayers in various proceedings before the MPSC.