Our grant to the Michigan Housing Trust Fund will help many families become homeowners who now will have a solid foundation for developing personal wealth and building better lives.
What does MHTF stand for?
MHTF stands for Michigan Housing Trust Fund (est. 1985)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHTF
We have 5 other meanings of MHTF in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Treatment Center (New Mexico)
- Minnesota High Technology Council
- Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (governing board)
- Mount Horeb Telephone Company (Mount Horeb, WI)
- Missouri Highway and Transportation Department
- Maritime Hydrogen Technology Development Group
- Maldives Hotel and Trade Exhibition
- Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education (Zimbabwe)
- Mobile Tactical High Energy Lase (US DoD)
- Mental Health Task Force (various locations)
- Montpelier Housing Task Force (est. 1999; Montpelier, VT)
- Multiple Hypothesis Tracker Fusion
- Madison Homebrewers and Tasters Guild (Madison, WI)
- Marine Helicopter Training Group
- Mental Health Treatment Group
- Modular High Temperature Gas Reactor (engineering)
- Modular High-Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor
- More Hip Than Hippie (website)
- More Human Than Human
- Mike Henry Travel Insurance (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assistance from the Fannie Mae Foundation In 1995, the Fannie Mae Foundation made a $200,000 program-related investment to The Michigan Housing Trust Fund to provide below-market interest rate loans to community-based groups developing affordable housing.
The fund is administered by the Michigan Housing Trust Fund using funds set aside by the Michigan Department of Mental Health.