June 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Historical Center Foundation (MHCF) today announced the launch of the Odyssey 2006 Jingle Ball to be held Saturday, November 18 at the Michigan Historical Museum.
What does MHCF stand for?
MHCF stands for Michigan Historical Center Foundation (est. 1989; now Michigan History Foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCF
We have 5 other meanings of MHCF in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Chemical Dependency (medical insurance claims health services category)
- Mental Health Corporation of Denver (Colorado)
- Mixed Hockey Club Drunen (Drunen, Heusden, Netherlands)
- Mental Health Center of Dane County (Madison, WI)
- Michigan Housing and Community Development Fund
- Mount Holly Community Development Foundation (North Carolina)
- Marshall Heights Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- Mental Health Center of East Central Kansas (Emporia)
- Michigan Health Care Education and Research Foundation (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan)
- Messianic Hebrew Christian Fellowship (Lancaster, PA)
- Miniature Horse Club France
- Mission of Hope Cancer Fund (Jackson, MI)
- Missouri Health Care Freedom Act
- Manufactured Home Cooperative Fund Program (New York)
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mental Health Clubhouse
- Mixed Hockey Club Hoevelaken (Netherlands)
- Massey Hill Classical High School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Mill Hill County High School (UK)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I (cancer immunity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Ambassador Fund and a Director of the Michigan Historical Center Foundation.
Michigan Historical Center Foundation -- $103,500 for an Internet/distance learning project called "The Diversity of People, Places and Cultures in Michigan's Past," that focuses on ethnic immigrant groups and is targeted to kindergarten through fifth-grade students.