Previous recipient projects include private residences whose owners used state historic preservation tax credits, the rehabilitation of the Ottawa Street Power Station in Lansing; the excavation and study of the Riley Mammoth Site in Ionia County by the University of Michigan; the rehabilitation of De Tour Reef Lighthouse; the rehabilitation of the Richter Brewery in Escanaba, and window rehabilitation workshops taught by the Michigan Historic Preservation Network.
What does MHPN stand for?
MHPN stands for Michigan Historic Preservation Network (Lansing, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHPN
We have 1 other meaning of MHPN in our Acronym Attic
- Medicine Hat Public Library (Canada)
- Middle Haddam Public Library (Middle Haddam, CT)
- Minor Hill Public Library (Minor Hill, TN)
- Morristown-Hamblen Public Library (Morristown, TN)
- Mount Horeb Public Library (Wisconsin)
- My Home Power Limited (India)
- Microcolumn High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Max Hobbs Political Memorabilia
- Michelle Harris Property Marketing (Australia)
- Material Handling Product News
- Mid-Hudson Pagan Network (New York)
- Michigan Head Pain & Neurological Institute (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Manufactured Home Park Owners' Alliance of British Columbia
- Meadowdale Hills Property Owners Association, Inc (Estes Park, Colorado)
- Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Manufactured Home Park Owners’ Alliance of British Columbia
- Mental Health Para-Professional
- Mental Health Promotion Project (Australia)
- Mini Hydro Power Project (various locations)
- Mobile High Power Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norman Tyler is director of the urban and regional planning program at Eastern Michigan University, Ligibel is director of Eastern Michigan University's historic preservation programs and an advisor emeritus to the National Trust for Historic Preservation and the Michigan Historic Preservation Network, and Ilene Tyler is principal and director of preservation in the Ann Arbor, Michigan, office of Quinn Evans Architects.
The Michigan Downtown Conference Partners include the Michigan Downtown Association (MDA), the Michigan Municipal League (MML), Michigan Main Street Center @ MSHDA, the Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM), the Michigan Historic Preservation Network, Main Street Oakland County and the State Historical Preservation Office (SHPO).
Finegood has been named executive director of the Michigan Historic Preservation Network.
The strategic direction for the partnership is guided by an advisory group comprised of representatives of the MEDC, MSHDA and MML as well as of the Michigan Historic Preservation Network (MHPN), Michigan State Historical Preservation Office, Michigan Downtown & Finance Association, Local Initiative Support Coalition and the Community Economic Development Association of Michigan.
The Michigan Historic Preservation Network was instrumental in the creation and passage of the legislation, which was signed in December 1998.
May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Historic Preservation Network (MHPN) is honoring six outstanding projects for year 2000's Annual Preservation Awards.
April 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Historic Preservation Network -- Michigan's statewide preservation organization -- will hold its 20th Annual Statewide Conference, entitled "Lasting Value: Preservation Moves into the 21st Century" on Thursday-Saturday, May 4-6, 2000, at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids.