The product, known as M-CARE PPO, is available in both self-funded and fully insured options and is owned by the Michigan Health Insurance Company, a subsidiary of M-CARE.
What does MHIC stand for?
MHIC stands for Michigan Health Insurance Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHIC
We have 2 other meanings of MHIC in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Impact Assessment
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioners Australia Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Maryland Horse Industry Board (Maryland Department of Agriculture)
- Mississippi Home Inspector Board (licesning board)
- Mitsubishi Industrias Pesadas do Brasil Ltda. (Portuguese: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. of Brazil; Brazil)
- Maine Health Information Center (now Onpoint Health Data; Manchester, ME)
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing)
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Mental Health Information Centre (South Africa)
- Mental Health Intensive Case Management
- Mississauga Halton Infection Control Network (Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Major Hazardous Incident Data Service
- Mental Health Information Development Program (Australia)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering (Japan)
- Mandatory Health Insurance Fund
- Master Header Information File (provides cost data for supply purposes)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)