the Michigan Distributors and Vendors Association, the Arab American Chamber of Commerce, Kroger, the Michigan Food and Beverage Association, the Michigan Petroleum Association, the Service Station Dealers of Michigan and other groups.
What does MFBA stand for?
MFBA stands for Michigan Food and Beverage Association (Warren, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFBA
We have 10 other meanings of MFBA in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Farm Bureau
- Minnesota Freedom Band (Minneapolis, MN)
- Miss Fussy Britches
- Missouri Farm Bureau
- Mittelstand und Freiberufler (category of small businesses in Austria)
- Montevina Fume Blanc (Wine)
- Mozilla Firebird (browser)
- Multifunction Button
- Mush for Brains
- Maine Farm Bureau Association
- Micro Finance Bank of Azerbaijan (est. 2002; Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Middle Florida Baptist Assembly (Florida)
- Midwest F-Body Association (automobile web forum)
- Montreal F-Body Association (car club; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Multifamily Building Analyst (Building Performance Institute)
- Multimodal Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Multi-Function Band Airborne Radio
- Mellon First Business Bank (California)
- My Free Bulletin Board (website support server; Ellettsville, IN)
- Malaysian-Finnish Business Council (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ed Deeb, president of the Michigan Food and Beverage Association says the tax is clearly unfair.
Supporting sponsors for the program are WXYZ-TV Channel 7, The Detroit News, GMAC, Detroit Edison, the Michigan Business & Professional Association, and the Michigan Food and Beverage Association.
The Michigan Business and Professional Association (MBPA) and Michigan Food and Beverage Association (MFBA) have partnered with Wellco, a corporate wellness company specializing in health return on investment systems, health risk appraisals and wellness programs to offer two cost savings programs to Association members.
According to Ed Deeb, president of the Michigan Food and Beverage Association (MFBA), the state's largest industry organization with more than 3,500 members, the state is expected to generate an estimated $75 million in additional license fees from dealers who would be able to sell beer, wine and spirits on Sunday mornings, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
This event is presented by the Michigan Business and Professional Association and the Michigan Food and Beverage Association.
June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Michigan Food and Beverage Association (MFBA), the largest food association in the State, has expressed strong opposition to any attempt to expand the bottle bill in the State.
March 27 /PRNewswire/ -- While rising health care costs are an ongoing concern for all businesses, a recent survey of members by the Michigan Business and Professional Association (MBPA), and its sister association the Michigan Food and Beverage Association (MFBA), confirms that the small business community in particular is struggling to maintain health care coverage for employees.