The full-text reporting service includes law decisions issued by: California Public Employment Relations Board, Florida Public Employees Relations Commission, Illinois Labor Relations Board and Educational Labor Relations Board, Michigan Employment Relations Commission, New Jersey Public Employment Relations Board, Ohio State Employment Relations Board, Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board, and related state-specific public-sector courts.
What does MERC stand for?
MERC stands for Michigan Employment Relations Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MERC
We have 109 other meanings of MERC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Effectiveness Research Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Medical Equipment Repair Center
- Mercedes Benz
- Mercenary (gaming, Flyff)
- Mercer Engineering Research Center
- Mercian (linguistics)
- Mercury Dime (issued 1916 to 1945)
- Merged Emergency Response Center (US Air Force)
- Metropolitan Exposition-Recreation Commission
- Middle East Rally Championship (International Automobile Federation)
- Middle East Regulatory Conference
- Minority Economic Resources Corporation
- Mobile Emissions Reduction Credit
- Mobility Enhancing Ration Components
- Morgantown Energy Research Center (US Department of Energy)
- National Centre for Research in Music Education and Sound Arts (University of Canterbury; New Zealand)
- Merchant Ship Casualty Report
- Merchant Ship Casualty Summary
- Merchant Ship Broadcast
Samples in periodicals archive:
The State Mediator overseeing the negotiations moved the talks to the Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC) office in the Cadillac Plaza on West Grand Boulevard in Detroit.
Instructors at Brother Rice High School in suburban Detroit sought to join the Michigan Education Association, and last year, the Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC) ordered school officials to allow them to do so.
Chairman Battista is a former chair of the Michigan Bar Association's Labor and Employment Law Section, a member of the Advisory Committee to the Michigan Employment Relations Commission, and is a Fellow with the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers.
The employees' representative, The Association of Professional and Technical Employees or APTE, has filed an unfair labor practice with the Michigan Employment Relations Commission.
This was truly a spectacular event," said attendee James Amar, labor mediator for the Michigan Employment Relations Commission.
Ballots were mailed April 10 and counted today by the Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC).
The election will be conducted by Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC); a "yes" vote will certify LEO as an official union, giving the instructors the legal right to negotiate job security, salary, and other conditions of employment with the administration.