According to progress results announced today, the Michigan initiative's innovative one-to-one learning program is having a positive impact on learning, broadly and consistently boosting student achievement on the Michigan Education Assessment Program (MEAP) tests.
What does MEAP stand for?
MEAP stands for Michigan Education Assessment Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEAP
We have 25 other meanings of MEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Model Engineering Association of New Zealand
- Museum Education Association of New Zealand
- Middelbaar Economisch Administratief Onderwijs (Dutch: Administrative Economic Secondary Schools)
- Middle East Area of Operations (Department of Defence term; Australia)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (est. 1991; Canada)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Program
- Manning Early Access Program
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program
- Mathematics Education Advancement Partnership (Washington)
- Medical Emergency Action Plan
- Middle East, Africa, Pakistan (region)
- Minority Ethnic Achievement Project (UK)
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (development framework)
- Mobile Environmental Analytical Platform
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) Expedient Armor Program
- Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform
- Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance (Phoenix, AZ)
- Middle Eastern American Professionals Association (Miami, FL)
- Mobile Emergency Alert Picture Systems
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
More Edison Students Than Ever Are Meeting and/or Exceeding State Standards Recently released Michigan Education Assessment Program (MEAP) test scores show that Edison schools and students in Michigan are making strong and consistent academic gains: a comparison of winter 2003 and winter 2004 MEAP results show that, across all grades and subjects areas, the average total gain in the percentage of students meeting and/or exceeding standards is 10 points.
Each school boasts a high level of student achievement with Michigan Education Assessment Program (MEAP) scores, consistently placing in the top 10 percent in many subtests.