The company had announced in March 2011 plans to expand in the Ann Arbor area, and had received a Michigan Economic Growth Authority (MEGA) tax credit to help encourage the expansion.
What does MEGA stand for?
MEGA stands for Michigan Economic Growth Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MEGA
We have 48 other meanings of MEGA in our Acronym Attic
- Mono Ethylene Glycol
- Motionless Electromagnetic Generator
- Multi-Employer Group (hotels)
- Multi-Exponentially Generated 4 (Wave Functions)
- 10 to 6 (million)
- Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry (Conference)
- Maintenance, Engineering, Grants and Accounting (Iowa state government)
- Maritime Embedded GPS (Global Positioning System) Adapter (US Navy)
- Medium Energy Gamma-ray Astronomy (telescope)
- membrane electrode gasket assembly
- Michigan Emu Growers Association (Midland, MI)
- Microlensing Exploration of the Galaxy & Andromeda
- Microlensing Exploration of the Galaxy and Andromeda
- Middle Educators Global Activities
- Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis
- Multidisciplinary Education in Geriatrics and Aging
- Municipal Electric and Gas Alliance
- Muon (decays to) an Electron and a Gamma ray (experiment)
- Middle East and Gulf Australian Alumni
- Multiblock Elliptic Grid Generation and Computer-Aided Design System (DLR Germany National Aerospace Research Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has taken this decision because of the tax incentives provided by the Michigan Economic Growth Authority.
Based on the MEDC's recommendation, the Michigan Economic Growth Authority approved a state tax credit for CAS-MI valued at $1.
Company approved by Michigan Economic Growth Authority (MEGA) for tax incentive, creating hundreds of jobs to strengthen local economy AUBURN HILLS, Mich.
Ford is making the Michigan investment commitment after working with officials on a new Michigan Economic Growth Authority (MEGA) package that replaces several existing state incentives and makes Michigan a more competitive place to invest in new fuel-saving technologies and facilities.
uk The Michigan Economic Growth Authority is offering Chrysler, a United States-based automaker, 10 years worth of employment tax credits.
The Chamber and Partnership took the lead in an effort that resulted in legislation to expand the Michigan Economic Growth Authority Act.
The announcement was made at a press conference with the Governor of Michigan and the Michigan Economic Growth Authority (MEGA) Board which announced funding for Oshkosh and other companies.