The Michigan Judges Association and Michigan District Judges Association then requested a court ruling giving judges authority over a witness's attire.
What does MDJA stand for?
MDJA stands for Michigan District Judges Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mount Desert Island Water Quality Coalition (Mount Desert, ME)
- Media Dependent Interface Crossover
- Medium Dependent Interface, Crossover
- Magisterial District Judge
- Maison des Jeunes (French: Youth Club)
- Marietta Daily Journal (Marietta, GA)
- Michael D. Joyce Associates, LLC (business technology solutions provider)
- Ministerium Der Justiz
- Mobile Disc Jockey Service (Apopka, FL)
- Movement for Democracy and Justice (Nigeria)
- Maryland Journal of Contemporary Legal Issues (founded 1990)
- Macdonald Drive Junior High (Canada)
- Maine Disc Jockey Network
- Magisterial District Judge System (Pennsylvania)
- Maryland Department of Juvenile Services (Baltimore, MD)
- Mouvement pour la Democratie et la Justice au Tchad (French: Movement for Democracy and Justice in Chad)
- Movement for Democracy and Justice (Chad)
- Mac da Knife Recordings
- Mandrake (Linux distribution)
- Mass Destruction Krew (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Michigan Bar Association, American Bar Association, National Bar Association, Association of Black Judges of Michigan, Michigan District Judges Association, Oakland District Judges Association, D.
Voyager spokesperson David Ellis said SADO is an important complement to his company's existing partnerships with the State Bar of Michigan, the Michigan District Judges Association, and other branches of state government.