MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND ECONOMIC GROWTH Linda A.
What does MDLEG stand for?
MDLEG stands for Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Minnesota Digital Library Coalition
- Minnesota Disability Law Center
- Mobile Distributed Learning Classroom (US Army National Guard)
- Motorola Data Link Communications
- Multidimesional Liquid Chromatography
- Museum Digital Licensing Collective
- Marquis De Lorne Community Association (Canada)
- Median Link Delay
- Maritime Drug Law Enforcement Act
- MaDeLieF (Dutch embroidery company)
- Media Development Loan Fund
- Multi-Donor Livelihoods Facility (Cambodia)
- Musiciens du Louvre Grenoble (French orchestra)
- Mobilized Donor Leukocyte Infusions
- Molecular Design Limited
- Moroccan Dutch Leadership Institute (Netherlands)
- Mouse Dual Leucine Zipper Kinase
- Mason District Little League (Annandale, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incentives made possible through Biofuels Infrastructure Incentive Grant awarded by the Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth DETROIT, Oct.
The control of Cape Health Plan by Molina Healthcare of Michigan had previously been approved by the Office of Financial and Insurance Services (OFIS) of the Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth.