The package included assistance to public and private marinas and helped streamline the regulatory process within the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
What does MIDEQ stand for?
MIDEQ stands for Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Museo Internacional de Electrografia (Spanish: International Museum of Electrography)
- Middle East Force
- Multimedia Information@Design for Cultural Heritage (Milan, Italy)
- Mission Data Exchange Format
- Marché International du Disque et de l'Edition Musicale (Cannes, France music trade fair)
- Mélanges de l'Institut Dominicain d'Études Orientales du Caire (French: Publication of the Dominican Institute for Oriental Studies, in Cairo)
- Marine Information Data Exchange Program
- Mine Detection by Energetic Photons
- Multidisciplinary Intensive Diabetes Education Program
- Ministerio de Planificación Nacional y Política Económica (Costa Rica)
- Malware Intrusion Detection Expert System (IT security, informatics)
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Ministry of Social Development; Guatemala)
- Marine Inspection Detachment (US Coast Guard)
- Medium-Class Explorer
- Mid-Size Explorer (NASA)
- Milan Stock Exchange (index of the averagely capitalised shares)
- Million Dollar Executive
- Major Item Data File
- Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad
- Message Information Data Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2000, Marquette has received about $5,000 annually for that beach testing; The GLRI grants and testing program are unrelated to a separate Michigan Department of Environmental Quality grant allowing Marquette to regularly test E.
Visteon Corporation Warner Norcross & Judd LLP--Southfield, Grand Rapids, Muskegon & Holland Offices Michigan Civil Service Commission Michigan Department Education Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Earlier this year, the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality began contacting metalcasting facilities in the state concerning the New Source Performance Standard for New Stationary Sources: Calciners and Dryers in Mineral Industries, 40 CFR Part 63.
Environmental Protection Agency and the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
It's better to make decisions using data on species actually exposed in a given environment," says Brian von Gunten, a biologist and Superfund site manager for the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality in Lansing.
This paper compares the two features mainly using data available to the public at the Geological Survey Division, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality in Lansing.
In addition, through the joint venture, Sun will assume control of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) nearby groundwater polishing facility from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ).