The package included assistance to public and private marinas and helped streamline the regulatory process within the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
What does MDEQ stand for?
MDEQ stands for Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDEQ
We have 2 other meanings of MDEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Maintainability Demo
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Management Decision Evaluation Package
- Management Decision Package
- Mitglied des Europäischen Parlaments (German: member of European Parliament)
- Mojave Desert Ecosystem Program (Barstow, CA)
- Multinational Design Evaluation Program (nuclear industry)
- Mary D Edwards Public Library (West Willington, CT)
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Quality
- McMonnies Dry Eye Questionnaire
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality
- Montana Department of Environmental Quality
- Miami-Dade Election Reform Coalition
- Mobile Discrete Emission Reduction Credit (Texas)
- Master of Design (academic degree, India)
- Military Domain Experts Scheme (Singapore)
- Minnesota Department of Economic Security
- Mississippi Department of Employment Security (Jackson, MS)
- Model-Driven Embedded Systems (workshop)
- Mount Desert Elementary School (Northeast Harbor, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2000, Marquette has received about $5,000 annually for that beach testing; The GLRI grants and testing program are unrelated to a separate Michigan Department of Environmental Quality grant allowing Marquette to regularly test E.
Visteon Corporation Warner Norcross & Judd LLP--Southfield, Grand Rapids, Muskegon & Holland Offices Michigan Civil Service Commission Michigan Department Education Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Earlier this year, the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality began contacting metalcasting facilities in the state concerning the New Source Performance Standard for New Stationary Sources: Calciners and Dryers in Mineral Industries, 40 CFR Part 63.
Environmental Protection Agency and the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
It's better to make decisions using data on species actually exposed in a given environment," says Brian von Gunten, a biologist and Superfund site manager for the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality in Lansing.
This paper compares the two features mainly using data available to the public at the Geological Survey Division, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality in Lansing.
In addition, through the joint venture, Sun will assume control of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) nearby groundwater polishing facility from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ).