In the past three months, Configuresoft closed 23 new customers including: Speedway SuperAmerica, Commerce Bank, Ernst & Young, Chevron Information Technology Company, Michigan Conference of Teamsters Welfare Fund, AAA, Healthstar, United Water, Lockwood, U.
What does MCTWF stand for?
MCTWF stands for Michigan Conference of Teamsters Welfare Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Malawi Congress of Trade Unions (Lilongwe, Malawi)
- Michigan Council of Trout Unlimited (fish conservation)
- Mine Clearance Training Unit (UN Transitional Authority in Cambodia)
- Mid-Continent States Tandem Users Group
- Man Carrying Test Vehicle (US NASA)
- Maricopa Colleges Television (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Mid-Canada Television
- Midland Community Television
- Multi-Channel Television
- Macarthur Country Tourism Web (Australia)
- Marine Corps Tactical Wireless Logistics
- Marine Corps Tactical Welding Shop
- Move Closer to Your World (TV news theme)
- Machine Capacity Utilization (manufacturing statistic)
- Machines, Computations and Universality
- Madison Credit Union (Madison, WI)
- Mail and Calendaring Users
- Main Control Unit
- Maintenance Communications Unit (US DoD)
- Maintenance Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:TZIX) announced today that the Michigan Conference of Teamsters Welfare Fund (MCTWF) has signed an agreement to license Facets(R), TriZetto's comprehensive managed-care administrative software, and HIPAA Gateway(TM), which processes electronic transactions in compliance with the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
BW HealthWire)--July 2, 2001 Comprehensive Care Management Service To Be Introduced To 40,000 People The Medical Management Group of McKessonHBOC today announced a multi-year contract with the Michigan Conference of Teamsters Welfare Fund to provide its CareEnhance(SM) Disease Management Services to Fund participants and beneficiaries with congestive heart failure (CHF), diabetes, asthma, and risk factors for coronary artery disease (CAD).