Bob Swanson, Director of the Immunization Division at the Michigan Department of Community Health stated, "The Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) is recognized nationally for its ability to provide an immunization record to authorized users to assist with clinical decision support and school entry requirements.
What does MCIR stand for?
MCIR stands for Michigan Care Improvement Registry (immunization information; est. 1998)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCIR
We have 3 other meanings of MCIR in our Acronym Attic
- Multinational Communications Interoperability Program
- Modulatory Calcineurin Interacting Protein 1
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (UK)
- Member of CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- My Canada Includes Quebec
- Maine Center for Integrated Rehabilitation (brain injury facility)
- Materiel Change Information Report
- McHenry County Independent Riders (Illinois motorcycle club)
- Michigan Childhood Immunization Registry
- Marine Corps Individual Readiness Support Activity (US Marine Corps)
- Metavante Computer Incident Response Team (Brown Deer, WI)
- Maintenance Control Information System
- Malaysian Cooperative Insurance Society (currently MCIS Insurance Berhad)
- Management Consultancy Information Service
- Map and Chart Information System
- Marikina Christian Integrated School (Marikina, Philippines)
- Materiel Change Information System
- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (Smashing Pumpkins album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEMBC will be sending immunizations from its providers through MiHIN and the MDCH Data Hub to the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) for Public Health reporting and Meaningful Use Stage One.