About Michigan CardioVascular Institute Michigan CardioVascular Institute (MCVI) is comprised of a team of more than 200 people, including 33 nationally recognized cardiologists and heart surgeons, dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with cardiovascular-related health problems.
What does MCVI stand for?
MCVI stands for Michigan Cardiovascular Institute (Bay City, Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCVI
We have 1 other meaning of MCVI in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Center for Veterans Education (Baltimore, MD)
- Mount Cayley Volcanic Field
- Maryland City Volunteer Fire Department (Laurel, MD)
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Rescue Service
- Marine Carrier Group (US Navy)
- Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals
- Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital (Berkshire, UK)
- Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Molluscum Contagiosum Virus Subtype I (virology)
- Monte Carlo Value Iteration (robotics)
- Multi-Channel Value Index (electronic commerce)
- Medicinal Chemistry Virtual Library (College of Pharmacy; University of Michigan)
- Multimedia Communications & Visualization Laboratory
- Midwest Crown Victoria Owners
- Mountain Communities Voluntary Organizations Active In Disaster
- Multi-Class Virtual Output Queueing
- Managing Climate Variability Program (Braddon, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Matte Calendered Vinyl, Permanent Adhesive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asim Yunus, an electrophysiologist with Michigan Cardiovascular Institute in Saginaw, Mich.
The schedule is as follows: Saginaw 10/26 Michigan CardioVascular Institute 8:00 a.