Incorporated in 1974, The Payments Authority, formerly the Michigan Automated Clearing House Association (MACHA), is a non-profit association of more than 500 financial institutions from throughout Michigan's Lower Peninsula.
What does MACHA stand for?
MACHA stands for Michigan Automated Clearing House Association (now Payments Authority, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MACHA
- Model of Atmospheric Chemical Hazards
- Modified Air Combat Heroes (gaming)
- Modular, Adaptive, Computer, Hardware
- Moncrief Army Community Hospital (Eastover, SC; US DoD)
- Multi-Application Control by Honeywell (X-38 aircraft)
- Multilayer Actuator Head
- I Have Reached Max Speed & Am Not Closing on Target
- I Have Reached Maximum Speed & Am Closing My Target
- Mortality Assessment in Congestive Heart Failure (study; Journal of Clinical Cardiology)
- Mid-America College Health Association (American College Health Association)
- Mid-America Collegiate Hockey Association
- Mid-Atlantic Clearing House Association (Hanover, MD)
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Hockey Association (est. 1997)
- Multi Agency Community Housing Association (est. 1991; Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Machine Alteration
- Machinery Alteration (Navy)
- Mid-America Coalition on Health Care
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Community Health Centers
- Maricopa Association of Chicanos in Higher Education (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Automated Clearing House Association (MACHA) today announced it has changed its name to The Payments Authority Inc.
In an effort to help curb postal costs, the Michigan Automated Clearing House Association (MACHA) is encouraging consumers and business to sign-up for Automatic Bill Payment -- an inexpensive alternative to mailing recurring monthly payments.