Just ask John Andrews, a recovering alcoholic from Grosse Pointe who is now administrative coordinator for the Michigan Association of Substance Abuse Coordinating Agencies (MASACA).
What does MASACA stand for?
MASACA stands for Michigan Association of Substance Abuse Coordinating Agencies (East Lansing, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Minnesota Association of School Administrators
- Missouri Association of School Administrators
- Modular Avionics System Architecture
- Mothers Against Sexual Abuse
- Mount Ashland Ski Area (Oregon)
- Musicians Against Substance Abuse
- Seaman Apprentice, Machine Accountant Striker (Naval Rating)
- Mid-Atlantic States Association of Avian Veterinarians
- Massachusetts Alcohol and Substance Abuse Center (Massachusetts Department of Correction)
- Medical and Scientific Advisory Council (National Hemophilia Foundation)
- Mediterranean Association for Science Advancement and Dissemination
- Malawi Social Action Fund
- Mediterranean Allied Strategic Air Force
- Management Advancement Systems Association Inc. (Philippines)
- Michigan Academy of Science, Arts, & Letters
- Massachusetts Area South Asian Lambda Association
- Metropolitan Area Sales and Letting Agency (UK)
- Mitogenically Active Staphylococcus Aureus Metabolite
- Maine Association of Student Affairs Practitioners (est. 1989)
- Maine Association of Substance Abuse Programs, Inc.