She has been recognized repeatedly by various organizations for her dedication to mental health issues, including twice receiving the "Go to Bat" award from the Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards.
What does MACMHB stand for?
MACMHB stands for Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Member of the Association of Computing Machinery
- Memory Access Control Matrix
- Michigan Association of Court Mediators (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
- Michigan Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Association (Lansing, MI)
- Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for Macintosh
- Maryland Association of Community Mediation Centers (now Community Mediation Maryland; Glen Burnie, MD)
- Minnesota Association of Community Mental Health Programs
- Mobile Acquisition Career Management Office
- Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Michigan Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Multiple and Complex Needs Panel (Australia)
- Museo Argentinode Ciencias Naturales (Museum of Natural Sciences, Argentinode; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Marine Aquarium Conference of North America
- Mongolian Association of Nature and Environment
- Macintosh Association of Central New Jersey
- Military Airlift Command Northwest
Samples in periodicals archive:
This broad-base alliance supports keeping education funding a priority, but it is opposed to the K-16 proposal because it provides no accountability or guarantee that the money will be spent to improve education in Michigan," said David LaLumia, Executive Director for the Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from MACMHB regarding the FY2006 budget recommendation: The Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards wishes to extend its appreciation to Governor Granholm on her FY2006 budget recommendations affecting persons with mental illnesses, developmental disabilities and substance abuse disorders.