We applaud the Michigan Department of Community Health for offering this initiative," said Susan McParland, Executive Director, Michigan Association for Children with Emotional Disorders.
What does MACED stand for?
MACED stands for Michigan Association for Children with Emotional Disorders
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACED
We have 1 other meaning of MACED in our Acronym Attic
- Mobilization AVCRAD Control Element
- Modeling Autonomic Communications Environments (IEEE workshop)
- Multi-Agency Collaboration Environment (government employment)
- Multinational Airlift Coordination Element
- Multipurpose Automatic Control Equipment
- Multistatic ASW Capability Enhancement (US Navy)
- Workshop on Modelling Autonomic Communications Environments (IEEE Workshop)
- Mid-Atlantic Christian Education Association (Concord, NC)
- Marinduque Council for Environmental Concerns
- Moroccan American Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (Rabat, Morocco)
- Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (Berea, KY)
- Methodology for Automatically Creating, Evaluating and Designing Overlay Networks
- Malaysian American Commission on Educational Exchange
- IgM (Immunoglobulin M) antibody capture enzyme linked immunosorbent assay kit
- Master in Comunicazione Economica Multimediale (Italian: Master in Multimedia Communications Economy)
- Marine and Coastal Environment Management Project (Tanzania)
- Michigan Association of Code Enforcement Officers
- Mapping of AMIE (Assimilative Mapping of Ionospheric Electrodynamics) Convection Electric Potentials (geophysics)
- Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians (Waltham, MA)
- Master of Arts in Contemporary European Politics (University of Bath, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Association for Children with Emotional Disorders supports efforts to keep open access to all medications for every patient in need.