Almeda is also a member of the Governor's Advisory Council on Asian Pacific American Affairs, Assistant Regional Governor of the Central Region for the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association and a past president of the Michigan Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
What does MAPABA stand for?
MAPABA stands for Michigan Asian Pacific American Bar Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Método Aplicado de Planeamento e Avaliação (Portuguese: Method Applied to Planning and Evaluation)
- Metropolitan Area Planning Agency
- Mexican-American Paratroopers Association
- Mexican-American Political Association
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Administrative Procedures Act
- Mine Action Program for Afghanistan (UN)
- Monitorização Ambulatorial da Pressão Arterial (Portuguese: Ambulatory Blood Pressure; various locations)
- Mutuelle d'Assurance des Professions Alimentaires (French insurance company)
- Military Assistance Program Activity Address Directory
- Agents Political Action Committee, Md.
- Manchester Area Pollution Advisory Council (UK)
- Massachusetts Association of Problem Animal Controllers (West Boylston, MA)
- Metro Area Plumbing Advisory Committee (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Military Assistance Program Address Code
- Music and Performing Arts Centre
- Muslim American Public Affairs Council (Raleigh, NC)
- Military Assistance Program Address Directory
- Movimento de Apoio de Pais e Amigos Ao Diminuído Mental (Parents and Friends Movement of Support to the Mentally Handicapped - Portugal)
- Modified American Plan All Inclusive