26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Alliance for the National Children's Study (MANCS) today announced the launch of the National Children's Study (NCS) in Wayne County.
What does MANCS stand for?
MANCS stands for Michigan Alliance for the National Children's Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maggie Allesee National Center for Choreography (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Micro and Nanotechnology Commercialization Education Foundation
- Maneuver Support Center (US Army)
- Anglo-French maritime emergency reporting grid
- Anglo-French maritime emergency plan
- Malaysian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage
- Management Committee
- Management Company (various companies)
- Management Control Report
- Multivariate Analysis of Covariance
- Maximum Number of Noncumulative Double Bonds
- Maine Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- McCarron Assessment of Neuromuscular Development (neurology)
- Metropolitan Area Network Development
- Military Association for National Defense
- Metropolitan Area Network Darmstadt (Germany)
- Management of Distributed Applications and Systems (Canada)
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Maneuvering Decoy