What does MAPA stand for?
MAPA stands for Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAPA
We have 89 other meanings of MAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Master Asset Purchase Agreement (various companies)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (also seen as MPA)
- Mature and Proven Aircraft
- Mechanically Assisted Phased Array
- Methamphetamine Anti-Proliferation Act of 2000 (US)
- Método Aplicado de Planeamento e Avaliação (Portuguese: Method Applied to Planning and Evaluation)
- Metropolitan Area Planning Agency
- Mexican-American Paratroopers Association
- Mexican-American Political Association
- Michigan Administrative Procedures Act
- Mine Action Program for Afghanistan (UN)
- Monitorização Ambulatorial da Pressão Arterial (Portuguese: Ambulatory Blood Pressure; various locations)
- Mutuelle d'Assurance des Professions Alimentaires (French insurance company)
- Military Assistance Program Activity Address Directory
- Michigan Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Agents Political Action Committee, Md.
- Manchester Area Pollution Advisory Council (UK)
- Massachusetts Association of Problem Animal Controllers (West Boylston, MA)
- Metro Area Plumbing Advisory Committee (Toronto, ON, Canada)