The kind of pride a leader tends to feel may partly determine whether he or she supports minority-group members or disregards them," said Tracy, a Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar.
What does MSFHR stand for?
MSFHR stands for Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mountain State Forest Festival (Elkins, WV)
- Maricopa Santa Fe Federal Credit Union (Arizona)
- Microbiological Safety of Food Funders Group (UK)
- Main Street Financial Group (Arizona)
- Meeker Sharkey Financial Group, Inc. (Cranford, NJ)
- Miniature Silky Fainting Goat Association and Registry
- Medecins Sans Frontieres-Holland (French: Medicine without Frontiers-Holland; international humanitarian aid)
- Miniatur Schienen Fahrzeug Handel (German: Miniature Rail Vehicle Trade)
- My Safe Florida Home (Florida Department of Financial Services)
- Morgan Single Footing Horse Association (American Morgan Horse Association)
- Mid-Span Fiber Interconnection (telecommunications)
- Missionary Service Fellowship, Inc. (Selmer, TN)
- Multi-Source Forest Inventory (environment)
- Municipal Services, Facilities and Infrastructure
- Multi-State Financial Institution Data Match (Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement)
- Microsoft Fax Information Service
- Moody's SF Japan Kabushiki Kaisha (credit rating agency)
- Modified Souci/Fachmann/Kraut (nutritional science)
- More Source Finder for Kazaa
- Maccabi Southern Football League (soccer; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donelan's research team is supported by funding from the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, and the Canadian Institutes for Health Research.
Paetzel are recipients of salary awards from the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research.
Terry serves as a member of the Technical Advisory Group for Panorama Capital and as Secretary and Treasurer of British Columbia's Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, a leading non-profit health research organization.